Annual Historic Preservation Awards Ceremony
PPS celebrated excellence in preservation on Saturday, February 7, 2009, 6:30-7:30 p.m. at the Sharpe Building in the Foundry Complex, 25 Holden Street, Providence.
This event was funded in part by a grant from the June Rockwell Levy Foundation.
Historic Preservation Award Recipients (Click here for pictures)
Preservation Construction Projects
- Brown University, Peter Green House, 79 Brown Street - Material Conservation Award for Historic Exterior Elements and Stained Glass Lay Light
- Calender Mills, 52 Valley Street - Rehabilitation & Neighborhood Revitalization Award
- Fox Point Bath House, 455 Wickenden Street - Rehabilitation & Neighborhood Revitalization Award
- William R. Huston House, 309 Benefit Street - Exterior Material Conservation & Restoration Award
- Johnson & Wales University, Student Services Center, 274 Pine Street - Rehabilitation Award
- Johnson & Wales University, Xavier Auditorium, 261 Pine Street
- North Elmwood Revitalization, Phase II, Parkis Avenue - Neighborhood Revitalization Award
- Magdalene Ribholtz House, 16 ½ Luongo Memorial Squ. -Neighborhood Revitalization Award
- Andreas J. Stahl House, 16-17 Luongo Memorial Squ. - Neighborhood Revitalization, Rehabilitation, & Restoration Award
- Southside Gateways, Plain and Public Streets - Rehabilitation and Neighborhood Revitalization Award
- West Broadway Neighborhood Association, Gas Meter Advocacy Effort - Community Involvement Award
- First Baptist Church in America - Stewardship Award
Help spread the word! Use the ShareThis Service to send a link to this page to any of your existing networks, like Facebook or Twitter!