Support from our members means so much as PPS continues to advocate for historic preservation, thoughtful design, and people-centered planning. To all those who renew or join as members, THANK YOU!
By joining as a member, you strengthen our efforts to protect and enhance Providence’s unique character. In addition, your membership benefits include:
- Discounted admission to PPS events, including our Festival of Historic Houses and the Winter Bash
- Early registration for our many sell-out programs
- Our digital Spring newsletter and mailed Annual Report
- Access to our Contractor Referral Service
- Eligibility for PPS Historic Property Marker program
A variety of member levels are available, including a “Pay What You Can” option, so that everyone has access to the benefits of membership. Choose the level that’s right for you!
Want to show your support all year long? Check out our monthly giving options!
Much of the Providence Preservation Society’s day-to-day operations are funded by membership dues and support from foundations, corporations and individuals like you. Providence Preservation Society is a 501(c)(3) educational organization and donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
Thank you for your support.
Online transactions are made securely through DonorPerfect. All 2023 annual memberships are valid through 4/30/2024. Please contact Kate Blankenship with any questions or for additional assistance.